| We have some great friends that come into town every so often and spend the night. The kids love it because they get to have a big sleepover. This is Zachy and my girls making silly faces. |
| Tom was making wasabi hamburgers and Brooklyn wanted to help. Brooklyn loves to cook. I am amazed that she didn't get grossed out by touching the raw hamburger. Funny kid. |
| This is Kenzie in front of her preschool. I couldn't find the camera for Brooklyn's first day. Bummer. At least I got Kenzie. |
| Kenzie and her preschool teacher, Mrs. Dance. Brooklyn and Kenzie both started preschool and they are LOVING it. I get big hugs when they get back from preschool. |
| Brooklyn told me to take a picture with her and Alivia with her hat on. They are so funny. |
| Kenzie always tells me that she needs to see her "Wivia". She loves to take care of her! I love my little nurturer. |
| Every morning Brooklyn has to get her loves from Alivia. She likes to hold her. She is such a sweetheart. |
| Brooklyn and Kenzie made nests. They gathered up my grass clippings and gathered rocks and put them in the middle of the driveway. They are so creative. |
| Sweet Alivia fell asleep in the swing. This kid just doesn't do that so I had to have a picture of it. |
What great helpers you have! I know what you mean about trying to catch up. I have about 6 posts I need to do, and I don't know when I'll get to them. Oh well, such is life. Your girls are adorable. I hope we can catch up sometime this week. It'll be great to see you guys.
ReplyDeleteI love your girls:) And the nests..genius:)
ReplyDelete