Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Labor Day!...1 month later!






Ya, I cheated.  I took a picture while someone was praying.  Brooklyn!

Hannah, Brooklyn and Kennedy

Scotty, Mom and Kenzie




Austin holding Hannah


Austin, Hannah, Brooklyn and Kennedy doing their scary faces


Lily, Jenn's little girl








Ryan




I don't know how I became the person who does hair.  I am the least high maintenance person yet I find that my nieces always like me to do their hair.

Hannah and pink baby


Brooklyn was reading Alivia a book.  sooo cute

For Labor Day we went to Boise then up to my folk's cabin in McCall, Idaho.  It is always a lot of fun when we go to the cabin and always too short of a visit.  As you can see, the girls had a ball!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh the cabin. Great pictures Michelle! And the reason why you can do the little girls hair so well is you practically have twins:) C'mon Meesh!

    ReplyDelete