Monday, March 14, 2011

In need of a prince...

The girls have been playing dress up all morning.  Brooklyn just came up to me (dressed in a wedding dress and veil with gobs of jewelry) and asked if I could find her a prince.  She wondered if Zachy was coming over or if I could invite a prince to come over.  I told her that I could be her prince and I would put a hat on so that I looked like a boy.  She told me no because princes don't have nails.  And they don't have red nails either.  (My fingernails are currently red.)  Bummer.  I bet there would be a lot of disappointed princes that wouldn't make the cut with Brooklyn because they might have nails.  I think Daddy might be the only qualifying prince because he can probably have nails and still be her prince.  

1 comment:

  1. You need to keep this conversation for her wedding day...plus get a picture:)

    ReplyDelete