| Sweet Mackenzie Faye had her 4th birthday on March 27. We happened to be in Boise over her birthday and decided to do a cousin princess party. Mackenzie is a true princess. She comments on her hair all of the time and is constantly wearing princess attire and jewelry. I sure love this little girl. For her birthday party we had most of her girl cousins come over and Jenn (my sister) helped put makeup on them, do their hair, paint their fingernails, and do some face painting. The girls were giddy. I have to say that I enjoyed it myself...immensely. As you can see from the pictures, we had a "before" (I like to call this the "pre" Cinderella) and an "after" (Cinderella at the ball) picture(s). I am beyond behind on my blog posts so skim through them. I think there are 80 pictures! Happy Birthday my sweet Mackenzie |
Oh the Princess Party. Well worth posting 80 pictures so that you could capture the essence of the little princesses that attended. Great idea on the party. It was hilarious to watch!
ReplyDeleteSooooo cute!! I can't believe how much Kenzie looks like you! I also love how Kenzie calls Justin her prince when they are together. I am glad he goes along with it:)
ReplyDelete