Monday, June 6, 2011

March

This picture is beyond blurry but I had to post it because the girls were very vigilant in trying to carry their puzzle to the basement.  They worked on it a good 5 minutes then decided to just take it apart and take it downstairs...gotta love their determination though.

Tom setting up the trampoline...notice the snow in the background!  In Idaho Falls, we start playing outside earlier than most because of the brutal winters.













Kenzie's birthday crown from preschool



After our trip to Boise, as soon as Brooklyn got out of the car she wanted to play in the snow.  Funny kid.


I am trying to go back to where I got behind and post pictures.  I noticed in these pictures compared to now that Alivia sure has gotten bigger!  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. You got some great pictures of the girls natural faces in here Meesh. I mean that in a good way too :) I love their little smiles :)

    ReplyDelete