Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Mom/Boise Grayma!!!

Mom, Hailee, and Brooke





Mom helping me "liven up" my furniture.  She is a big fan of paint!




Mom and Brooklyn

The outfit on the left is a preemie...what Brooklyn was wearing and the outfit on the right is a newborn outfit.  Brooklyn was teeny tiny











Mom and Aniston





Mom and Mackenzie



Mom was joking about the lack of hair Brooklyn had...

Mom was so good to my girls.  She was also so helpful.



Mom and Mackenzie



Mom holding Brooklyn asleep
































Mom loves to play with her grandbabies







Mom's other true love
































Happy Mother's Day!  I feel so blessed to have such a great Mom...as you can see by all of the pictures she is special.  She is a hands-on Grandma and Mother.  She loves her kids and grandkids!  My Mom is such a great example to me on how to I should be as a mother.  She takes time to listen and is very active in my life and in my girl's lives.  I feel blessed.  I feel truly blessed. 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE all of the pictures! Thank you for posting them! We sure do have the best mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Michelle. Mom is a very special mother and we are very blessed to have her. I loved all of the pictures of her. Plus, I forgot how bald your kids were :) hha Thanks for posting this for Mom. She deserves all the praise she can get each day.

    ReplyDelete