Monday, August 29, 2011
When I mow the lawn this is what occurs...
When I was mowing the lawn this last week the girls decided to play. Of course, I had my eye on them the entire time because, how could I not...I was only a few yards away. I just didn't realize the extent to which they played. Luckily, I have Brooklyn to take off Alivia's clothes for me when Alivia decides to fully emerge herself in the mud. The girls called Alivia's playground their waterfall. "Livs" LOVED it and threw a full on tantrum when I had to get everyone in for bathes. I think I have just the cutest little girls...do you blame me after seeing these pictures?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have a feeling that life with those little girls is going to be something like this:
ReplyDeleteBrooklyn - hey, let's see if we can get away with doing this.
Kenzie - ya, let's make Alivia do it first because Mom won't get mad at her.
Brooklyn - good idea, then we can do it if Mom doesn't get upset
Alivia - Okay, I just do what my big sisters say because I trust them (I say this from experience).
Good luck Alivia :)