Tuesday, August 30, 2011
"I don't like dogs, but I loooovvveee goats. Is that ok?"
A couple of weeks ago we went to the zoo. I love our zoo here because we can be in and out in about an hour and the girls end up seeing a bunch of animals. Well, this particular trip Kenzie went into the petting part of the zoo and LOVED it. Mind you, this child is not an avid animal lover (she is afraid of cats across the street) and she absolutely loved brushing the goats. Tom and I were shocked! Brooklyn and Alivia love animals so it was no shock to us that Brooklyn grabbed the brush and went straight over to the goats. Alivia had a high pitch squeal which meant she wanted to touch them and hold them. Kenzie was the shocker this go around. Our little girls are growing up. sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I didn't think Kenzie was afraid of anything!
ReplyDeleteSoo cute. You do a lot of fun things with your little girls. They are lucky to have such great parents!!!
ReplyDelete