 |
| There was a policeman on horse and the girls were very interested in talking to him and especially, touching his horse. |
 |
| I have cousins with the last name Barker...Caleb or Trev...we have a business together! I knew I liked you guys...:) |
 |
| I told the girls to make silly faces and this is what I got... |
We had the opportunity to go to Jackson, WY this past weekend. What a BEAUTIFUL drive. That word doesn't even do it justice. We walked around Jackson then just went driving around and exploring. At the hotel, we went swimming and watched a movie with popcorn. The girls love going to hotels. On the way home we stopped in for some square ice cream. Yummm. It was a nice little mini vacation.
What fun pics! It really is beautiful up there this time of year.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE these pictures!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures Meesh! Ben asked if you did anything in Jackson Hole besides take photos:) haha the fall colors are amazing so I'm glad you got pictures in them.
ReplyDelete