Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Coat and shoes girl
This is our coat and shoes girl. She is obsessed with them. Right when she wakes up she points to her closet and says, "sheeeezzz". If we leave the room without putting her shoes on then she is not happy at all. The same goes with her coat. After her shoes are on she goes right over to her coat and says, "co". She wants it on. Or when we go somewhere then come home she throws a full on fit when I try to take her coat off. I usually leave it on because eventually she figures out that her coat gets in the way of playing. Plus, come on now, is this a struggle I choose to have with her? No. Funny girl. She is also the most responsible of my 3 girls because when she finally does take her coat off, she will walk it over to where she is supposed to hang it up, and hang it up. I have yet to teach my other 2 how to do that simple task.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That picture is beyond precious! I love my sweet Alivia :)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!
ReplyDelete