Friday, December 16, 2011

Preschool Christmas Party

One of the games we played was where there are 2 teams and they race to use up a roll of toilet paper by wrapping it around another person.  Then they have to add buttons and a hat for the completed snowman look.  The kids loved it!



Donna, a friend of mine, helped me make the hand ornaments. 
We decorated cookies

Alivia always wants to join in on the action


Alivia got ahold of a plate and helped herself to some frosting.
This year I was in charge of the preschool Christmas party.  The girls are doing a joy school, neighborhood-type preschool.  They know and can write their ABC's, they can almost read and are very good at sounding out words so I figured that we would try something different this year.  I did joy school when I was in preschool and I did just fine in school! As you can see, the girls had a lot of fun...as did I! 

1 comment:

  1. Turned out just fine? :)

    I love Wiv's face with the cookies!

    ReplyDelete