![]() |
| Alivia is hooked on being a puppy. She loves it and anyone that will play with her is a bonus. |
![]() |
| Brooklyn is quite saavy on the ipad. I am constantly learning from her. |
![]() |
| On the bus heading to the elk refuge |
We went to Jackson, WY last week for the night. We like to go on little family vacations quite frequently. We went to the hotel, went swimming (had the whole pool to ourselves), saw the elk refuge, drove around looking for good sledding spots (not much snow! We were bummed. We did see some goats and other animals on the hills though), then headed home. It was a very fun and memorable little vacation. I just love that we are so close to so much stuff to do.





















I see you figured out how to resize your photos:) Great pictures! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteCute ear muff:) I hope you got in the pool and swam too!
ReplyDelete