Sunday, February 26, 2012

Throw up story

Last week I had a particularly tough day as far as nausea and such.  I woke up and just felt off and knew that I needed to just throw up to feel better.  Well, a little bit later I ran into the bathroom to throw up and Kenzie came racing in after me.  Anytime I throw up Kenzie rubs my back and tells me, "I love you Mommy.  You are so beautiful."  I love it.  So Kenzie came running in to console me and Brooklyn does her usual thing, she starts gagging.  I can't help it but I always smile when I hear it.  After I was done throwing up Brooklyn told me that I really need to stop that and that it makes her gag.  Then, later that day I had Justin (their cousin) over to play for the afternoon.  I had them all around the table ready for lunch.  I was in the kitchen and the whiff of the chicken nuggets set me over the edge.  I started throwing up in the sink.  Kenzie hopped up and started rubbing my back and telling me how much she loves me and that I was beautiful.  Meanwhile, Justin and Brooklyn are gagging again.  After I threw up, Justin asks me if I am sick and if I am that he needs to call his mom and go home.  I told him I wasn't and that I had a baby inside me that made me this way.  He then told me to use hand sanitizer.  Brooklyn told him that I do this all the time and that it makes her gag all the time.  They both rolled their eyes and went on with life. Kenzie then defended me and told them to be nice to me. I laughed so hard!   

4 comments:

  1. That's my kid! hahaha!!! Today he dropped part of his cookie on the ground. I picked it up, and gave it back to him. He told me he didn't want it anymore because it had landed on the floor, and the floor had germs on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny! What a sweetie Kenzi is...youre so lucky...and poor Brooklyn, her reaction cracks me up! Isn't it hilraious how different people react to situations? I love your girls...hope the sickness lessens soon for you. I know all too well what you are feeling!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! That is just what you need to hear when throwing up and feeling yucky. I hope its over soon for you though, that is the worst part of being pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, that is a CLASSIC story!

    ReplyDelete