Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas Day....


Some of the cousins...the Idaho Falls clan

Pillow pets!  Thanks a bunch for your kindness and spoiling our kids!



This is the toy Alivia received from Andersone.

The girls slept really hard Christmas night.  Sweet little angels.


Christmas Day was a busy one!  We opened presents in the morning and had breakfast then the kids just played and played until four.  Brooke (my sister) and her family came over for Christmas dinner.  We opened up more presents and just visited.  I have so much more respect for my Mom for pulling off being up late the night before then getting up early to open presents then make a big breakfast then make a big Christmas dinner while still cleaning up for when people come over for the day.  Phew!  I was exhausted by the end of the day.  I think I was in bed by 9 and asleep shortly after that.  What a fabulous day though.  I loved every minute of spending the day with my family.  Of course we missed being with extended family on this day, but it sure was nice to be home. And to have Tom home.  And to have 3 beautiful children to spend Christmas with.  I am blessed...truly. 

2 comments:

  1. FUN! All of the Idaho Fallsians kids are getting so big! Ben and I both felt like Brooklyn and Kenzie were forgetting us:) Looks like we need to take more trips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Christmas dinner at your house. We had a great time, but you got to give me some credit here:) I made the pies, sweet potatoes, and pretzel dessert to help you out:) Thanks again for being so generous with my kids. They sure love you guys.

    ReplyDelete