Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas morning...









Computers from Boise Grandparents!  The girls loved them!  Thanks!


A volleyball!  I play ball every week and I finally have one that I can take with me!  yahoo!!!  It was fun how the girls helped us open all of our presents as well. 





Inside joke...

I just thought this was a cute picture of Tom.  Nothing special about what he got..:)

Tom got the girls their very own Delta planes because that is the plane Tom takes when he goes to work. 


A pillowcase for Tom when he is in "Waska" working.  We don't want him to forget us!

Brooklyn and Kenzie made these trees in preschool for us.  I was such a proud parent.  That was my first homemade gift from my kids.  I loved it. 


Alivia was eating the wrapping paper.  She was so enamored by it.  She scooted just to find some and then quickly put it in her mouth. 


Brooklyn asked for Snickers for Christmas.  She told Santa and just about anyone that would listen.  Well, Tom and I were not willing to go for another dog quite yet so we got her a remote control dog.  She LOVED it and calls it her Snicker dog.  Funny kid.






Thanks Ingram Family for the great bags and such.  Your gifts were very thoughtful!  They girls love them and put their princesses in their own bags.  Now that is one special bag if they put their most prized toy in there!  Thanks again!





Scones and other stuff for breakfast.  A Ewing family tradition. :)

We were lucky enough to have the Elders over Christmas morning.  They talked to their families and had breakfast with us.  We get to have the Elders in our home quite a bit and we just love these Elders!



Alaska Grandparents got the girls some 72 hour art kits.  Great idea!  They also got spoiled with lots and lots of other gifts from them.  Thanks!




Mom decided to hop on for a ride.  We took a loop around the kitchen.  These plasma cars are SAWWWWEEEETTT!





Christmas morning was a lot of fun!  The girls woke up around 9 and Brooklyn told us that "It's time to open presents already.  Come on, let's go."  Ok!  We opened presents for a bit then the Elders came over and talked to their folks then had breakfast with us.  This was the first year we didn't race to go to Boise and I just spent time with my family.  I absolutely LOVED it!  Tom just got back from work on Christmas Eve so it was amazing having the whole family there.  I just love my little family.  Oh ya, for Christmas Eve we picked up Dad from the airport then he had some shopping to do so he took the girls with him and I got some things finished up around the house.  Then that night we had a nice dinner, went out looking at Christmas lights, came home and read the Christmas story in Luke and then the girls opened their Christmas jammies and headed to bed.  They were actually asleep by 9:00!  Record!  FUNNY STORY:  We told the girls that if they came out of their rooms then Santa wouldn't stop at our house.  We told them that Santa can't see the kids because the magic doesn't work if he does.  So, right after we sent them to bed Kenzie knocked on the door and asked if she could come out to use the potty.  We told her yes but that she had to hurry.  (The kid likes to take her sweet time when using the bathroom. :))  So, I whispered to Tom to got back into our bedroom and ring the bells that we had back there and pretend like he was Santa.  So he went and rang the bells and yelled ho ho ho.  Well, Kenzie heard it and was still peeing and hopped off the toilet while peeing and holding her pullup and hopped into her bedroom.  I laughed so hard!  She was so worried about seeing Santa!  What a fabulous holiday.  I will post more pics of the rest of of our day tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures Meesh. It's fun to see your little family and the traditions you're forming.

    ReplyDelete