Thursday, December 8, 2011
Gingerbread houses!
On Monday, we went over to a dear friend's home and decorated gingerbread houses. This friend used to live across the street from us and she was also my 2nd Counselor in RS. She moved across town, but I am grateful we still get together. As you can see, the girls loved it. It was cute to watch Brooklyn and Kenzie decorate. Brooklyn was very precise with her frosting application and the placement of candy. Kenzie was the opposite. She just slathered the frosting on each side and then applied the candy. She did pay attention to placement of the candy, but also went for quantity. Alivia just roamed the table and looked for any candy that made it to the edge so that she could sneak it and eat it. She would look right at me, grab it, then hold it. If she thought I wasn't watching then she would just eat it and walk the opposite direction to where I was standing. So funny! Well, the houses made it a day before they were consumed. Thanks Chris for a fabulous afternoon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love that Alivia is wearing her coat:) Remember how Scotty used to just fill the chimney with candy? haha I love that tradition.
ReplyDeleteI love your kids!
ReplyDelete