Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Small heart attack
So, I was organizing all of my toiletry items back in my bedroom bathroom. I heard Brooklyn yell across the house that Alivia was awake. I started getting up to go and get her when all of a sudden Brooklyn walks into the room with Alivia. My heart just about stopped. I knew that I couldn't be mad so I told Brooklyn thank you for helping Mommy with Alivia but that she should never get her out of her crib again without Mommy there to help. Then I asked her how she got Alivia out of her crib. (She didn't even cry through the whole process.) She told me that she got in the crib and put Alivia's legs against the bars and Kenzie held her legs. Then she said she jumped out of the crib and helped Kenzie put Alivia on the floor. Pretty darn smart...and LUCKY! I had a small heart attack today and I have a feeling I will be having many of them in the years to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm pretty sure Heavenly Father has special guardians for those of children who have older siblings:)
ReplyDeleteDon't you love little helpers ;) it's so hard to be mad when they do something like that with the best intentions. At least she was smart enough to enlist Kenzie's help.
ReplyDeleteI have to completely agree with Lou's comment. There are times I wonder how these little people survive their older siblings. Another reason why I have a child proof handle on the outside of Tyson's door. It is Duct taped as well:)
ReplyDelete