Sunday, February 20, 2011

Alivia is CRAWLING!!!

Tonight Alivia decided she wanted to give up on the army crawl and do actual crawling.  She wanted Brooklyn's Dora sippy cup and usually she will do actual crawling with one leg then give up and do army crawling.  This time she just kept going.  We were all so excited!  It was fun having the whole family rally around her and watch her do it.  That was the best!  Tom was here too!  He has managed to be home to see all of her major milestones.  Lucky!  Enjoy the video...I think I have watched them like 10 times each and find myself beaming when I watch them.  I am one proud Momma.  Love that kid. 

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Wivs! I love Kenzie in the background calling for you haha. Your kids crack me up:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the determination! She is going to be into EVERYTHING before you know it!

    ReplyDelete