For the past month the girls have been earning a fun activity. Each day when I see them do something kind, or a chore, or anything positive I reward them with putting a piece of candy into a cup. At the end of the day they count up their candy and have the choice to put one piece of candy into a big cup for a bigger prize. As soon as they get 10 pieces of candy in the big cup then they get the big prize that they had been working for. They have been to Blast off and also earned a movie night with popcorn on the hide-a-bed (in the family room). This time they wanted to go to Leo's. So...they earned it and here are the fun pictures. I am so proud of them. They really are great kids. I find that there are things now that they just do around the house and don't expect candy as their reward...they just do it. I am truly blessed. Their next big reward is they want to have an Easter egg hunt Before Easter. Brooklyn came up with that one and Kenzie added that we get to have one outside and one inside. Done and done. Looks like we will be having an Easter egg hunt in 8 days. :)
| Charlotte's kids and mine |
| This is my good friend, Charlotte. |
Woh! Kenzie's not wearing a princess dress!
ReplyDelete