Thursday, February 24, 2011
Swimming Lessons!
The past month the girls have been taking swimming lessons. They are getting to be little fish! Brooklyn and Kenzie can now jump off the side all by themselves, float on their front and back for just a few seconds and go under the water all the way! Brooklyn is starting to swim all by herself. She can go a couple of feet then doesn't know what to do. They actually graduated from Pike and have moved onto Eel starting on Tuesday. I figured I would keep them in swimming lessons until they got good at it! I am so proud of them. They are so darn cute in the water. During the whole lesson they look up and give us thumbs up after they did something. I love to see their confidence in the water grow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I repeat...why aren't you teaching them??? :)
ReplyDelete