Thursday, February 17, 2011
Valentines...
This year for Valentines was one of hanging out at home and just being together. Prior to Valentine's Day Tom had surgery so while he was in surgery the girls made hearts and we hung them from the ceiling in the kitchen and partway into the family room. The girls also had Valentine parties at preschool. It was cute how they came home from their parties and split up their candy with each other and shared with us. They are such good kids. Brooklyn is so smart. She would take out one of her Valentines and sound out some of the words on it and also sound out who it was from. She would say something like, "Oh this is from_______. How sweet. She is so sweet. I love _________." Kenzie sorted her Valentines according to color and kind of candy that she received. They both are so different! So, back to the actual day of Valentine's day...Tom was so drugged up on Loritab, but still managed to write me a very sweet letter and posting on facebook. I really did marry well. The girls made him Valentines and kept giving him loves all day. Poor Tom had Ramen for dinner with a yogurt. I think that is actually what he ate for the whole day. The girls and myself ate some red eggs and pancakes...that is what they wanted! Great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reminds me of the "you are sweet, you are kind, I love you" notes:)
ReplyDelete