| I laughed at these pics...cool camera setting! |
Last weekend we down to St. George for Tom's Grandma's funeral. It was sad to see Grandma Florence pass away but it was really great to see Tom's family and extended family. Every time we go to St. George we have a great time and this time was no exception. As you can see we went to Snow Canyon and jumped in the dunes. I was in the car with 2 sleepers...bummer! I would have loved to join in! The other pictures are of the hotel hot tub. The pool was freezing so everyone hopped into the hot tub. We had quite the crew there! The night before the pictures there were even more people there! The girls absolutely loved it. It was a great weekend filled with some fun memories. 65 degree weather isn't too bad either...
Fun! I was wondering why you weren't out there in the sand:)
ReplyDelete