| The final rose |
| And it goes to ....JUSTIN!!! |
Brooke turns 30 today! Happy Birthday Brookey! It is so much fun living in the same town as Brooke. She has such a fun personality. For her birthday this year we had her over for dinner on Sunday and we had a rose ceremony. One of her favorite shows is The Bachelor. So....I recreated a rose ceremony for her. I tried to mimic how the host does it and, as you can see, I tried to make a TV for the cake. The four "bachelors" are Angry birds (Brooke's fav phone game), a cat (another LOVE of Brooke's), Jeff (her hubby), and Taylor from Eclipse (Let's just say he is another fav). What was funny is Brooke totally changed the game and picked Justin! He LOVED it! Fun times. Happy Birthday Brooke! We love you!
Thank you for the sweet post! I can't believe I am thirty! I am going to copy some of your pictures and post them on my blog:) Thank you also for dinner and the great rose ceremony. I feel like I made a good decision with my pick:) I love you, and thanks for all you do!
ReplyDelete